2012-2013 Scholarship Information
The Rotary Club of Benicia will award $1,000 in scholarships to graduating Benicia students.
Criteria for selection:
- Applicant plant to attend a two of four-year college, university, or trade/technical school.
- Academic Achievement as verified by high school transcript (minimum 2.8 GPA)
- Complete Application
- Extracurricular activities
- Community service
- Student or Resident in Benicia
- Financial need
- Applicants screened for completion and eligibility
- Qualifying applications reviewed by selection committee
- Personal interview of finalists by selection committee if needed
Deadlines: Applications must be returned via mail to: The Rotary Club of Benicia, Attn: Amy Carpenter, PO Box 421, Benicia, CA 94510 by April 9, 2013. *
*Applications post marked after April 9, 2013 will not be considered. Incomplete applications or applications not directly filled out by the student will automatically be disqualified –NO EXCEPTIONS
All decision by the Scholarship Committee are final.
The Rotary Club of Benicia is a service based club dedicated to community service. We seek to reward and assist students who, like ourselves, have made the commitment to help others in our community through personal deed.
Link to the applicatation: CLICK HERE